How do members benefit from joining?
- have access to members pages of our website which contain many social education related and classroom related resource links.
- receive a regular newsletter
- receive notification by email of PD events
- receive discounts to PD events
- have access to school memberships for up to 5 people at a discounted price of this group membership.
- become more informed about the teaching and learning of Social Education in Queensland at all levels of education, from early childhood to tertiary
- can be involved in professional discussion and debate in support of effective Social Education
- have access to professional learning in the form of seminars, newsletters and online resources.
- benefit from SEAQ's involvement in educational policymaking
- benefit from SEAQ's support of research about Social Education and cross-disciplinary learning
- benefit from SEAQ's collaboration with our national association, the Social and Citizenship Education Association of Australia SCEAA
How can members become involved in SEAQ?
- Attend planned events with discounts
- Share teaching ideas and resources
- Host or present a course and/or participate in a Teacher Meet.
- Write articles for publication on our website or in our newsletters
- Present for SEAQ conferences
- Nominate to be a committee member
Presenting and writing for SEAQ